Marilles Foundation is a private non-profit organisation working to transform the Balearic Islands into a world reference for marine conservation. Our mission is to restore the marine and coastal ecosystems of the Balearic Islands to a level of conservation excellence. We fund local projects and organisations to improve the Balearic Sea and coast; we design solutions to address the challenges facing the marine and coastal environment; and we attract funding to ensure its long-term conservation.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a web design and development agency to manage our web page (www.marilles.org) and that of the MARE project (www.marebalear.org).
We need Laravel and Vuejs code professionals. It is also essential that the agency provides a Project Manager to coordinate the technical team and be our single point of contact. The PM should be proactive and enterprising, and propose improvements to the websites.
General task description
- Manage and maintain the Marilles and MARE websites.
- Propose web design improvements.
- Engage in search engine optimisation (SEO).
- Design digital marketing strategies.
- Manage analytics.
- Implement user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) improvements.
- Improve the donation platform.
- Provide technical assistance to communication managers who manage web content.
- Manage the MARE contest platform, which includes a registration system for images participating in the contest and a database.
Specific and priority needs
To understand the specific and priority needs for both sites, consult the attached documents:
Send applications to include experience of the agency, summary of the team and approximate budget to firstname.lastname@example.org before 15 February.